Explanation of changing Kalimba keys:
※ONLY FOR SALE, NOT INCLUDE ASSEMBLY※
1. In order to not fail and damage the keys, please make sure you can change the keys by yourself.
2. The product does go through QC before leaving the factory. Please check again when you buy it. If there is any defect, please replace it with a dealer. We are not able to change a new set of keys if you already use it.
3. The keys of the Kalimba are consumable. Using the maintenance oil correctly and keeping it dry at an appropriate temperature, can make the sound of the keys stay in the best condition.
4. The kind of keys used is directly related to the structure of the kalimba’s body. (the instructions are for reference only, an actual sound effect is based on the condition of Kalimba. )
5. The kalimba needs to tune and adjust the keys’ curve, then let it stand for at least 3 days to observe after replacing the keys.
6. The hardness of nuts (hard,medium-hard, slightly hard) is directly related to the kalimba keys. Using different nuts will cause different tones.
※There are natural and beautiful chromatic aberrations at the corner point of keys and vibrating bar. The titanium-plated sound post makes the tone become brighter. There is a tiny trace of the clamp at the end of the sound post. It won’t cause any effect on the tone of the kalimba.
Things in the Key Set：
- Kalimba keys *21, Vibrating bar *1, Sound post *1, Screw *6, Musical alphabet sticker *1
Tools for changing Kalimba keys (for reference)：
- Screwdriver, Hammer, Nippers(Needle-nose pliers), Tuning hammer, one piece of steel to assist(can use the old key)
See more products: https://pangolinmusic.com/en/shopen/
Maybe you will be interested in: