Explanation of changing Kalimba keys:
※ONLY FOR SALE, NOT INCLUDE ASSEMBLY※
1. In order to not to fail and damage the keys, please make sure you can change the keys by yourself.
2. The product do go through QC before leaving factory. Please check again when you buy it. If there is any defect, please replace it with dealer. We are no table to change a new set of keys if you already use it.
3. The keys of kalimba is consumable. Use the maintenance oil correctly and keep it dry in an appropriate temperature, can make the sound of the keys stay in a best condition.
4. The kind of keys which used is directly related to the structure of the kalimba’s body. (the instructions are for reference only, actual sound effect is based on the condition of kalimba. )
5. The kalimba needs to tune and adjust the keys’ curve, then let it stand for at least 3 days to observe after replacing the keys.
6.The hardness of nuts (hard,medium-hard, slightly-hard) is directly related to the kalimba keys. Using different nuts will cause different tone.
Things in the Key Set：
- Kalimba keys *17, Vibrating bar *1, Sound post *1, Screw *5, Musical alphabet sticker *1
Tools for changing Kalimba keys (for reference)：
- Screwdriver, Hammer, Nippers(Needle-nose pliers), Tuning hammer, one piece of steel to assist(can use the old key)
Maybe you will be interested in：